Sconce style outdoor lighting can add a special design touch to your home exterior. There are so many stylish options to pick from to get a beautiful look for your home.
Finish up adding new outdoor lighting and then add space saving deck benches, a pretty pergola, and build a patio table with ice boxes for drinks to complete your outdoor spaces.
Sconce Style Outdoor Lighting
The simple update of choosing new exterior lighting can really be such a small change that really updates curb appeal easily. New sconces can really show your style too. Are you going for a farmhouse vibe? Modern? Traditional? No matter which look you are going for, you will find lots of options below.
This post contains affiliate links for outdoor sconce lighting for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Outdoor Armed Lighting – Wayfair
- Glass and Metal Sconces – Wayfair
- Callie Armed Lights – Wayfair
- Cambourne Armed Sconces – Wayfair
- Rozella Sconces – Wayfair
- Socorro Exterior Sconces – Wayfair
- Thoms Sconce Lighting – Wayfair
- Chrome and Glass Sconce – Wayfair
- Vaughn Lantern – Wayfair
- Vintage Farmhouse Sconces – Walmart
- Modern Outdoor Lights – Walmart
- Anthony Transitional Outdoor Sconce – Walmart
- Traditional Outdoor Wall Sconces – Walmart
- Leodegrance Outdoor Lighting – Walmart
- Bolton Sconce Lighting – Walmart
- Emma Jane Copper Lights – Walmart
- Transitional Lantern Style – Walmart
- Tall Outdoor Copper Sconces – Walmart
- Sebring Bracket Sconce – Walmart
- Round Sconces – Overstock
- Frosted Glass with Black – Overstock
- Talbot Lights – Overstock
- Taysom Light – Overstock
- Graphite Finish Round Light – Overstock
- Bronze Outdoor Wall Mount – Overstock
- Liberty Bell Sconce – Overstock
- X Wall Mount Lights – Overstock
- Bronze Wall Lantern – Overstock
- Morris Exterior Wall Light – Overstock
- Barnes Gray Wall Fixture – Overstock
- Aspen Bronze Outdoor Light – Lowes
- Bronze Wall Mount – Lowes
- Brushed Nickel Sconce – The Home Depot
- Three Light Wall Light – The Home Depot
- Tall Exterior Light – Target
- Modern Exterior Light – Target
- Outdoor Patterned Sconce – Target
- Frosted Glass with Matte Black – Target
- Outdoor Wall Lamp – Target
- Outdoor Barn Light – Joss & Main
- Exterior Wall Lantern – Joss & Main
- Amadeo Wall Lantern – Joss & Main
- Kilmer Barn Outdoor Light – Joss & Main
- Patrickson Light – Joss & Main
- Needham Flush Mount – Joss & Main
- Ara Diamond Fixture – Anthropologie
- Piper Sconce – Anthropologie
- Oval Outdoor Sconce – Anthropologie
- Starburst Sconce – Anthropologie
- Hampton Round Light – Anthropologie
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more outdoor sconce lighting.
More Budget Outdoor Fixtures
Still unsure which style to choose for your home? We’ve got a bunch of examples to help visualize different styles.
Let’s start with a simple and modern sconce. These show a simple and clean line with the rectangles. Great for adding to posts or columns.
Another style of nice clean lines with a bit of a different design.
Go nice and long! This longer rectangles frame this double door nicely.
These more traditional sconces have a fun playful lantern style to them that pairs great with these fun planters!
This is another fun way to take a somewhat traditional style, but make it a little more modern with the round globes. Looks great again on columns, or would be good mounted directly on the home.
Add a park like vibe to your home or near the garage with this hanging lantern style.
Go clean and traditional with cute lantern style sconces.They look great on the on each side of the door.
Go modern with a round can shape in a slick black or even a nice chrome. Love how the house numbers are right under the light to make the house number easily visible.
Another sleek and modern style! Chrome and clean clear cut rectangle shapes.
Go a little bigger with multiple bulbs in each sconce to add more light and a special homey feel. These specific ones look like candles, so fun!
If you are all about the farmhouse style, this look is for you! It comes in several variations, but it looks to good! Especially over a garage, but also on the front of the home. Or above an exterior door other than the front door.
Another style of this farmhouse lighting!
Which sconce style would you pick for your home??? We have a few that we can’t wait decide which one is our favorite, still deciding!
Rope Chandelier Makeover
Backyard Lighting Ideas
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest: