Try one of these back to school mantels to add a touch of flair and excitement to your home during the back to school season.
More back to school fun: printable first day signs, built-in bookcase desk, and if you need a mantel, try a faux mantel.
As much as I like the summer, I can’t wait for school to start so I can work on a beautiful back to school mantel for my kids. This year I ran out of inspiration so I decided to search on Pinterest for new ideas. I found so many beautiful and easy to make back to school mantels that I can’t wait to share with you.
I put together a list of 16 beautiful back to school mantels that I’m sure you’re going to love. From fall-themed mantels to colorful and/or vintage looking ones, I’m sure there’s something in this list that can fit into your home.
- Fall Mantel from The Kim Six Fix
- Get On The Right Bus from Hollyhocks & Honeybees
- Autumn Harvest Mantel from The Kim Six Fix
- Budget Scholarly Mantel from Ask Anna
- School Time Mantel from She’s Crafty
- Globe Mantel from Our Life In A Click
- Books and More Mantel from Organize and Decorate Everything
- Chalkboard Vignette Mantel from The Painted Home
- Learning Chalkboard Mantel from A Few Miner Adjustments
- How To Decorate A Mantel from Hollyhocks & Honeybees
- A Pretty & Frugal August Fireplace Mantle from A Cultivated Nest
- School Map Mantle from The Crafted Sparrow
- Vintage Look Mantel from Organize and Decorate Everything
- Free Printable for a School Themed Mantel from Amanda’s Parties To Go
- Teal Themed Mantel from Nesting In The Blue Grass
- School Photos Mantel Display from landeelu.com
Which one was your favorite? There are so many great and inspiring ideas for the perfect look.
More back to school ideas:
Organization Ideas for School Time
School Lunch Ideas
Please pin this post for later:
Originally Posted 08.29.2016 // Updated 07.29.2020